Powerful Offender Monitoring Technology Improves Efficiencies and Cuts Costs
The OM500 is a versatile, one-piece, GPS/cellular ankle-worn electronic monitoring bracelet with 2-way communication. The OM500 was designed to track—and communicate with— all types of offenders 24/7, indoors and outdoors. The OM500 signals offenders using vibrations, sound, and audio alerts, and receives offender acknowledgment in return.
The OM500 can pair with optional RF and Wi-Fi Beacons to precisely verify in-home locations. OM500 uses the cloud-based software application, FocalPoint®, to visualize, map, and track offender movements and locations.
- Reduced false alerts compared to other systems
- Track indoors and in GPS-impaired environments with Wi-Fi Beacon
- Waterproof, submersible
- Cut-free, fiber optic strap prevents false strap tampers
- Rapid charging, long-life battery allows extended charge capability
- Sends custom voice messages to offenders in multiple languages
- Rotating, magnetic charger improves offender charging compliance