Portable Alcohol Breathalyzer
The BI SL2™ is a handheld wireless testing device designed for secure remote alcohol monitoring. The device takes a picture of the participant during the breath test to verify identity. The BAC result, real-time photo, and GPS location is instantly transmitted from the device to the secure web portal for the supervising party to review.
The SL2 can be used for both criminal justice and treatment addiction programs. SL2 allows the participant to prove abstinence from alcohol while maintaining confidentiality and flexibility in their schedule.
- Discreet, handheld device
- Embedded Verizon cell module with GPS
- Internal camera for user verification
- Evidential grade fuel cell technology
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Real-time, wireless testing
- Multiple tamper resistant features
- Backlit LCD display screen